Below is a Btest Server (Bandwidth Test Server) for Mikrotik
btest username: MikrotikBtest
btest password: MikrotikBtest
Here is the list of limitations on the BTEST Server
- Quick notes – limit total testing time to less than 10 minutes.
- You must wait 27 hours until you can btest again.
- If you attempt to btest more than 10 minutes, then you go to btest jail for 7+ days until you can btest again
- If you attempt to btest without waiting 27 hours, then you go to btest jail for 7+ days until you can btest again.
- If you attempt to btest and you are in 7-day btest jail , then you reset the 7-day btest jail back to 7+ days.
- No automatic btest scripts on a timed schedule are permitted.
- All btest must be manually performed by a human.
- Repeated login failures using the old btest/btest user/password may auto-place your IP address in a 7-Day btest jail.